Susan Stamos epitomizes hard work, energy, integrity, and creative service in everything that she does and in every detail of your real estate transaction.
Susan grew up in Miami buying and selling her own homes gaining experience in real estate as a young adult. She and her husband moved to Jupiter Farms and built their own home as owner builders in 1997 where they are raising three wonderful daughters. Susan continuously gives back to her community by leading an outdoor exercise group in the parks and giving her time and knowledge to Jupiter and Tequesta’s local sport organizations and charities.
Along with her years of experience understanding market trends and representing real estate clients in every facet, Susan is equipped with:
- Extensive knowledge of the area’s homes, schools, parks, beaches, rivers, and activities.
- Focus, diligence, and unwavering perseverance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Providing continuous communication.
- Proficiently handling the challenges of any real estate transaction.
- Having developed relationships with area mortgage lenders, inspectors, title companies, general contractors, and attorneys to better assist her clients.
Susan works with you every step of the way whether you are selling or buying a home. When she lists your home for sale, she attends every showing and takes care of your home as if it is her own. She is sure to help you get the most out of the presentation and sales price of your home. If she is helping you purchase a home, she will find you the right home in the right location for a price you can afford and are comfortable with. She will be in continuous communication with you every step of the way.
Do you want to get started on your home search today? Do you want to know the market value of your home? Call Susan today and let her work hard for you.